Tennis Court Rules
- VDN Tennis Courts are for the exclusive use of VDN residents and their accompanied guests.
- Keys to the tennis courts are issued on a permanent basis to residents desiring to use the courts by calling one of the tennis courts coordinators listed in the VDN Newsletter. There is a $2.00 charge for the keys.
- The VDN tennis courts are to be used for the game of tennis only. No other activity of any kind is authorized on the VDN tennis courts, including, but not limited to: skate boarding, roller blading, bicycling, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, and golf.
- Pets are not allowed on the tennis courts. Radios, CD players or other music playing devices are prohibited from use on the tennis courts.
- Appropriate footwear (tennis shoes) will be worn at all times.
- Players wanting to reserve the courts may do so by signing the reservation sheet located on the fence near the entrance. Court #1 is nearest the entrance gate, and court #2 is the farthest court from the gate.
- Play time is limited to 2 hours when others are waiting their turn to play.
- When departing the courts after playing, players are to lock the gate and turn off the lights. The lights are on a timer and will not operate after 10PM, as a courtesy to residents in homes near the courts.
Dirk Reeder ~ Chair
(Contact Dirk for keys and additional information)