Open for the summer Tuesday through Sunday
Normal pool hours:
Tuesday through Saturday – 12pm – 8:00pm, &
Sunday 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Pool Access FOB is now in service and you will be required to have a FOB to enter the pool.
Coordinate pick-up of your FOB from the following board member:
The VDN Pool is open the Memorial Day Holiday Weekend through the Labor Day Holiday Weekend. The pool will be open Tuesday through Saturday, 12 Noon to 8:00 p.m. and Sunday, from 1:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Adult/lap Swim is available from 8-8:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays. The pool is closed on Mondays, except for holidays. Pool Hours are subject to change – check the Newsletter.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult, sibling, or child care provider (14 years of age or older)
- Guests must be accompanied by VDN residents.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Babies must wear swim diapers in the pool.
- No glass containers in the pool area.
- No pets in the pool area.
- No Smoking in Pool area.
- No skateboards, in-line skates or bikes allowed in pool area
- Pool games, flotation devices, and toys are allowed at the discretion of the life guards
- Profanity or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- No eating, No drinking, while you are in the main pool or the kiddie pool. That really does mean NO holding beverages in cans/cups while IN the water. NO eating snacks while IN the water.
Group and private swim (learn to swim) lessons will be offered each swim season. Registration is routinely conducted the first week of June, or individually for private lessons.
The VDN pool is a great location to have your special party! To make a pool party reservation, complete this form: https://form.jotform.com/60405378819967
Private pool parties can be scheduled by VDN residents, after regular pool hours from 8pm until 10 pm, Tuesday through Sunday; they can also be scheduled for Mondays from 12 noon to 10 pm. Pool parties may also be conducted during normal pool operating hours, however, they must be limited in size to no more than 15 persons. The pool rental fee is $50 for VDN residents to conduct a private party. One lifeguard is required for every 15 party guests, with a minimum of 2 guards per after-hours private party; During regular business hours (12-8): $15 per lifeguard. After hours and on days when the pool is closed (8-10): $20 per lifeguard. The number of lifeguards required is determined by the number of guests. Also, the guards will need to be paid an extra 1/2 hour each for clean-up. Parties over 75 people with alcohol require board approval and may require a San Antonio police officer. The pool facility must be open to the general VDN population before pool parties may be scheduled.
Jessica Borgard: 210-875-9828
Email: [email protected]